12.20.2010

Pierre

Here's a little movie I did with two friends for the Nikon I'm a Hero contest.
That was a lot's of fun to do!
Please, vote for us on the Nikon website...
http://www.festivalnikon.fr/videos/view/id/251




Pierre from Hello Stranger on Vimeo.

5 commentaires:

  1. Yesssss!!!!!! T mon super héros préféré! :) le comédien est top!!! C qui ??!! Trés jolie cadrage belle lumière, c propre et authentique. Ça me fait penser un peu à du Gondry dans l'angle d'attaque!!! Rahhaaaaa j ' aime bien, c classe et bien géré.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what you've got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Thank you for an excellent weblog !! I discovered some useful information and will suggest your blog for all my buddies.
    perlengkapan bayi | properti semarang | mesin fotocopy | party organizer | rental forklift

    RépondreSupprimer