11.26.2012

Shameless autopromotion

With the release of Rise of the Guardians on which I had the honor of animating Santa Claus, the french press released a few articles on the movie and on the french animators who worked on the show.

I quite like this one (sorry, but it's all in french):


Veuillez installer Flash Player pour lire la vidéo

5 commentaires:

  1. Excellent! Bravo les gars, bravo a toi Pierre! Bises :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for your sharing. We feel very happy about that. You should also try my best to play our FREE today to get the sense of fun that brings. Thank you! Happy Wheels | Five Nights at Freddy’s | Friv 10 | Kizi 4

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. new horizon security services manassas reviews I would like to thank you for your nicely written post, its informative and your writing style encouraged me to read it till end. Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer